Saturday, February 18, 2012

Movies

I know everyone is sad over the death of Whitney Houston, as am I. All I can say is, if you haven't ever seen the movie The Bodyguard, now is the time to do it. This is one of my top 5 all time favorite movies. You can't deny that Whitney and Kevin Costner made a niiiice looking couple. And especially when this movie came out in 1992, when inter-racial relationships were still quite taboo, it made it seem a little scandalous and all that jazz. Even more appealing. Go buy/rent it immediately to honor the late, great Whitney.

I also just saw the movie Bridesmaids. I know I am kind of late in the game, but I thought this movie was quite funny. If you are a fan of the show The New Girl then I think you would like this movie because it had a lot of the same "awkward" funny, along with some bathroom humor, which always makes me laugh. Watching this movie also made me very thankful that all my bridesmaids get along and are friends!!

Happy weekending!

No comments:

Post a Comment