Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pinning....

Pinterest takes on a whole new meaning when you have your own home to think about!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been fully consuming my computer time. I have decided to take things one step at a time. First step is the back yard (obviously the most important. we are so practical), perhaps because it needs minimal TLC. I am so excited to have a little garden (thank you, previous owners!) so I can step right in and pretend I grew those tomatoes that are about to bloom. Ha.
Next step is the sun room, the upstairs bedroom and the upstairs bath. If you see me on pinterest, I am slowly trying to decide what my life is going to look like over the next few months...

On a side note, we are SO excited to be right down the street from our favorite newlyweds, Mary and Blair!!(shameless promo for RJ Rockers there)

Hello, Greenville!! We are almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment