Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And the winner is...

Miss Angola!

Now the big question, where is Angola? If I had to guess, I would say it's either in Africa or Europe somewhere. Which really narrows it down, huh? I didn't watch the pageant on tv last night. Perhaps if I had, I would be more educated about the location of this country. For all those of you who are wondering, it is in Africa, on the west coast. I looked it up.


I'd like to think I am an educated person, but I feel quite uneducated when it comes to the countries and their locations in Africa and the Middle East. For a fun (and humbling) activity, go to this website and try to label all of the countries. 

I think I got about 8 right on the first try. Since then I have been avidly studying the map. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment