Friday, September 9, 2011

Real Housewives of...Spartanburg?

I have felt very domestic this week. Preparing for the Wofford-Clemson game has had me scrounging around for tailgate recipes galore. In preparations for the tailgate of the century (okay, that might be an exaggeration. But if Wofford wins, it will be the win of the century. so far at least.), I have made lots and lots of goodies. Two batches of brownies, chocolate bars made from scratch, sausage balls, "white trash" chex mix delightfulness with chocolate and peanut butter, spinach & artichoke dip, and a cake for a birthday celebration. I think it's safe to say that this is far from healthiness and if I were actually cooking for someone else, I'd hope it would be a slightly healthier fare. But everyone knows that calories don't count on Saturday's, right?

Then, after all the cooking/baking, I ironed the skirt I'm planning on wearing to the game. Cooking, baking and ironing. Just call me Martha Stewart. Without her disposable income though. Oh well. Either way, Go Terriers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment