Tuesday, September 27, 2011

If we could just get below 75 degrees....

I could make some fall food! Fall food means pumpkin. I want to make these pumpkin cupcakes I found on Skinnytaste. I am hoping that by this weekend, it will be cool enough that I can make them and it's not weird to be busting out fall items. It will also be October 1st on Saturday, which is pretty fall-esque. My fall tends to revolve around which football game we are going to and what foods I make for said tailgate. The past four (yes, four) weekends have been spent in Tiger Town cheering on the Clemson Tigers. Fortunately, these four weekends have all resulted in victories for Clemson, so perhaps we are a good luck charm or something! If that's the case, hopefully we can extend the luck to the Terriers for their matchup with App State this weekend. I know it's only Tuesday, but I am already so excited for Saturday's game!

It's not like Death Valley, but it's a pretty special place!

Go Terriers!

No comments:

Post a Comment