Thursday, November 10, 2011

The 100 Workout

I saw this on Pinterest yesterday and thought I would try it out. The 100 workout definitely kicked my butt. Especially considering I was sick last week and therefore hadn't worked out in about 2 weeks. Here it is:


I would highly recommend this workout! I get tired of just running on the treadmill, so this was a good cardio workout to add some spice to a boring workout routine!

When I left my apartment this morning, I could barely make it down the steps--I credit that to the 120 squats I did yesterday. I plan on adding this to my workouts once a week. Hopefully after doing this for a few weeks, I will actually be able to walk normally the next day!

2 comments:

  1. ok i really want to try this but i am nervous about the 80 squats.. how did you not fall over???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did them in increments of 20...pausing for about 10 seconds between each 20 squats to regain composure and not fall over!

    ReplyDelete