Tuesday, November 1, 2011

7 billion.

The world hit 7 billion people yesterday. That is a big deal. Thankfully, there won't be any extra Kardashians running around as Kim and Kris have filed for the big D after 72 apparently not-so-lovely days. I can't say I'm that surprised, although I really thought it would last at least a year or so (ehh, too hopeful on my part, obviously). Some people who are unfortunately adding to the world's population as we speak are the lovely folks over on the tv show Sister Wives. Now, I have never punished myself enough to actually watch this mess, but from the looks of it, I can think of one word: Gross. After seeing that this guy's 4th wife just gave birth to child number 17 for this big, happy family, I just have one question I wish I could ask these ladies: What do you see in him?!? He looks like Billy Ray Cyrus in 1993 with a bad blow out, mixed with 100% creeper. Thank goodness they are breeding more children into this world. When you have 7 billion people, what's a few more?!

No comments:

Post a Comment