Thursday, October 20, 2011

A need for speed (internet speed, that is)

This might as well have been my computer at work since last Thursday
No fun.
Our phone and internet were out Friday, Monday, and Wednesday. It was finally fixed, "for good" they say, this morning around 10am. It only took 3 service visits and 3 "fixes" to actually get it fixed. So we'll see. Let me tell you though--I always knew technology played a role in my life, along with everyone else's these days, but I never really realized how big that role is. Without the phone and internet at work, life=complete boredom. Also, it's bad for business. Now that I have the world wide web back at my fingertips, I am not going to take advantage of it!! I am currently catching up on all the important happenings I have missed, like blogs, pinterest, and facebook. Oh yea, and we can do real work now too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment