Friday, October 14, 2011

T.G.I.F.

You know when you are SO excited about a weekend and have been looking forward to it for weeks, and then the week just drags by?? Well, ladies and gents, that did not happen to me this week. I have been looking forward to this weekend for weeks now because my friends and I will all be getting together to go to a wedding. And in spite of all of this pent-up excitement I have had, this week has flown by!! And not only has the week flown by, but this day has just disappeared. This is basically unheard of. For real. Usually I am counting down the hours until 5 on Friday, but I just happened to look at the clock and notice that it is almost 4:30. Now, if only the weekend can go by slowly so I can enjoy the fun and festivities of going to a wedding with my friends!!
This is how excited I am.

I hope everyone else is as excited about the weekend as I am. T.G.I.F.

1 comment: