Tuesday, August 2, 2011

You Paid What?!



The other day I was browsing through my usual websites I go to, checking out the latest, really important news, such as people.com and usmagazine.com. Well, I stumbled across this picture
STEP TO IT photo | Ashley Olsen
from here
of Ashley Olsen. I didn't really think much of it, since as we all know, the Olsen twins are known for their shabby chic look (which quite often looks like they just rolled out of bed to me). After perusing the world wide web a little more, I learned that not only is Ashley looking like she lives in Asheville, NC, she is also carrying a $39,000 crocodile backpack from her and her sister's own line, The Row. I just about choked on my water when I read that. $39,000?!? Is that a joke?! Apparently crocodile is a major luxury and it takes a skilled person to make a nice bag out of it, but really...$39,000?!

No thanks, I'll take a new car for that price.

1 comment: